Please note that online registration is now CLOSED. Please register on site.
Evening at the Aquarium has now been sold out!
Pre Symposium: March 6, 2012 (Tuesday)
Main Symposium: March 7 – 9, 2012 (Wednesday-Friday)
This international symposium addresses current and future developments in the areas of seating, positioning and mobility. Topic areas include service delivery, product development, research and outcomes. The format for the symposium will include plenary, pre-symposium, instructional, paper and poster sessions. Extensive opportunitiesare provided for networking with colleagues.
At the completion of this symposium, participants will be able to:
1. Identify and compare new and existing positioning and mobility equipment
2. Discuss the emerging research evidence supporting seating and mobility practices
3. Locate resources for seating and mobility practice
4. Compare and discuss new seating and mobility techniques and interventions
5. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of a number of innovative service delivery models
Tuesday, March 6th, 2012
The pre-symposium workshops will be in-depth, interactive, hands-on sessions in focus topic areas such as: Alternate Positioning, Seating System Fabrication, Complex Seating, and Mobility.
“First time attending this conference. Very worthwhile!”
- Occupational Therapist