Exhibits *Extra Day*
We have added an extra day of exhibits (Tuesday, March 4). Our extensive exhibit will display the newest seating, mobility and rehabilitation equipment. Viewing of the exhibits is complimentary for the public on Tuesday, March 4. Viewing of the exhibits on Wednesday, March 5- Thurs, March 6 will also be open to the public for a nominal fee. Firms who wish to exhibit and/or sponsor can contact Jo Nam, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, March 4 - Friday, March 7, 2014
The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, BC, Canada
This international symposium addresses current and future developments in the areas of seating, positioning and mobility. Topic areas include service delivery, product development, research and outcomes. The format for the symposium will include pre-symposium, plenary, instructional, paper and poster sessions. Extensive opportunities will be provided for networking with colleagues.
At the completion of this symposium, participants will be able to:
1. Identify and compare new and existing positioning and mobility equipment
2. Discuss the emerging research evidence supporting seating and mobility practices
3. Identify resources for seating and mobility practice
4. Compare and discuss new seating and mobility techniques and interventions
5. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of a number of innovative service delivery models